Friday, February 18, 2005

Let's Dust This Off

I spent the better part of my day cleaning "my room." By "my room" I mean the place where I do stuff, not where I sleep. Most would call it an office, but I feel none of the work I do in there is serious enough to warrant the office moniker. Like I said it's just a place where I do stuff, being the introvert that I am.

Anyway, as I cleaned and vacuumed with my ever-so-powerful Dyson "powered by the wind-god, Aiolos" behemoth vacuum cleaner, I realized that every single flat space was covered in a layer of dust. What the heck is going on in the precious environs where I do my precious stuff? Is there a constant rain of dead skin and dirt that I'm just oblivious to? Am I just oblivious to a swirling blizzard around me?

It makes me upset, is all. How this dust apparates out of nowhere and there seems to be nothing I can do about...well, besides, that is, from cleaning everything again. But to be cleaning everything every day would take away from the precious time where I do my important stuff.

Fine. Maybe I'm just lazy, but how dust gets everywhere is still annoying.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Finally. Now Spiro can record some great tunes without all the great sounds being absorbed into the huge piles of dust. Jeeze. Now if you only get rid of that nubian african princess bust, we'll have perfect accoustics.

DCVB said...

Woah...you dare to disturb the lucky juju that our nubian goddess has blessed us with?

You heretic!