Thursday, January 26, 2006

Jumping the Shark...

...As it were. Interest was expressed by friends of mine (and fellow BoB readers) of owning paraphernalia adorned with drawings featured in my Boasts. So, at no cost (and no profit) to me, I have made available t-shirts with drawings on them and witty quotes on the back. So far there are only two designs, but hopefully I'll be clever and draw some more for future boasts and merchandise.

I'm not making any money off it (in order to do that I'd have to jack up the price and they're expensive enough as it is), so don't buy if you don't want to. I'm just letting you know that they're out there.

Look for a new boast in a few weeks. I'm gathering my resources and have a good string of future boasts in the works. Thanks for being patient.

Keep a good thought,

-DCVB

3 comments:

andy said...

And on the sixth day, God created Bethel. God saw Bethel, and God saw that he was very good.

DCVB said...

I don't know how to take that comment...

The Phoenix said...

As a compliment...might have overshot it a little.

Or he's just saying you're very very old.