Thursday, June 21, 2007

Addendum

I followed a link to a website called Join The 300, the splash-page of which has a short video of Zack Snyder, the director of 300 (of which I boasted about a little while ago). What made me gather the gall to come over here and boast about this website was that Mr. Snyder holds to form and says the word "awesome" once in the video, thus continuing his near perfect score of saying that word at least once in every interview with him I have found.

To close the loop, Mr. Snyder re-made George Romero's zombie classic, Dawn of the Dead, in to a perfectly tolerable modern horror flick. Unfortunately, it features fast zombies (a subject on which I've clearly expressed my opinion), but it's perfectly serviceable as a way to creep you out and feel uncomfortable in a dark room at night when no one else is in the house.

Also, the following is something quick I created to express my view on one of the many aspects of this summer's awkward hit, Spider-Man 3. Enjoy and I'll get back to you soon.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

no, im batman...

Eben said...

Where is boast about somebody's side project ;)

andy said...

"I'll get back to you soon." Right. I doubt that.

I agree with "Eben," you should boast about your side project. You know, your job selling music to unsuspecting old people.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your launch! Enjoy and I'm looking forward to following the exploits of your heroes. A proud mom